Get a glimpse above and below...
Museum experts provide special access to upstairs, downstairs and behind barriers, providing guests with an experience above and beyond the day-to-day offerings within the Historic Village. Tours will emphasize room use and will illuminate the daily experiences of our buildings' former inhabitants.
- Masks are required when inside Historic Village houses and at all times when unable to remain socially distant during the course of the tour.
- Tours depart at 5:45pm, 6:00pm, 6:15pm, 6:30pm, and 6:45pm in groups of 20.
- Tours are approximately 75 minutes long.
- Please be prepared to walk/stand for the tour's entirety, and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please be advised that some rooms may have dim lighting or tight spaces.
- A bottle of water will be provided before your tour begins.
When you arrive at the Museum, please follow the signs for check-in and proceed through the main admissions tunnel. Your tour will be announced from behind the admissions tunnel!
Pre-purchased tickets required. Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the door.
$20 Per Person
$18 GCV&M Member
Tickets will be available soon!