Maple Sugar Festival | Genesee Country Village & Museum
WhenEvent has ended
Make sure to come hungry when you visit GCV&M for our Maple Sugar Festival! Foodies will delight in opportunities to sample, savor, and indulge in all things maple.
- Enjoy a Pancake Plate (think a “garbage plate,” but maple-themed!) to fuel up for the day’s adventures
- Purchase historic maple-themed confections in the D.B. Munger & Co. Confectionery
- Grab a maple-themed hot snack or beverage in the Depot Restaurant
- Fuel your adventures with a hot beverage by Ugly Duck Coffee (at the Nature Center on March 25 & 26 only)
- Wash it all down with a Rohrbach’s Griddle Cake Ale, on tap in the Freight House Pub
Purchase a standard festival ticket for access to all activities associated with the Maple Sugar Festival, or sweeten your visit with a stop in the Meeting Center for a Pancake Plate! Enjoy three pancakes and three sausages smothered in Museum-made maple syrup, plus peruse a toppings bar, and enjoy juice and coffee.
NEW for 2023 – don’t miss out on our Maple Mixer, happening in the Carriage Barn (noon – 2:30 p.m. on Sunday, March 19, and Sunday, March 23). For just $20 (tax and gratuity included), foodies will delight in a sampling of maple-inspired sweet and savory tastings plus a maple mini-cocktail and spirits tastings!