September Themed Luncheons | Hurd Orchards
WhenEvent has ended
17260 Ridge Road
While the vibrancy and glow of autumn still sparkle around us don't miss our September and October thematic luncheons. Set in a 200 year old barn, adorned floor to ceiling with fresh and dried botanicals, each luncheon is replete with several courses of handmade, from-the-land cuisine - a treat for all senses! September themed luncheons include:
- The Dahlia Luncheon September 14th and Thursday September 15th - 12:00
- The Romance of Fall Flowers Luncheon Friday September 16th - 12:00
- An Evening of Flower Arranging and Desserts Friday September 16th - 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.
- Pairings - Plum Delicious and the Perfect Pear Luncheon Wednesday September 21st - 12:00
- Giving Thanks - A First Day of Fall Luncheon Thursday September 22nd - 12:00
- "Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree"- Songs of September Luncheon Friday September 23rd - 12:00 with harpist Roxanne Ziegler
- The September Apple Luncheon Wednesday Sept. 28th - 12:00
- In Preparation for Winter - The Modern Pantry, the Ancient Larder - An Autumn Luncheon Thursday September 29th - 12:00
- A Strudel Sampler Luncheon Friday September 30th - 12:00
Please call 585-638-8838 to place your reservation. As they prepare carefully for each guest, all programs are prepaid, non refundable and non transferable.