Viewing The Total Solar Eclipse | Darien Lakes State Park
Head to Darien Lake State Park to view the 2024 Total Solar Eclipse. This 1,800-acre park is considered a hidden gem, offering an abundance of experiences and never feels crowded. It offers 19 miles of hiking, biking, cross-country skiing trails, a disc golf course and picnic areas.
Depending on the weather, recreation for this event could also include kayaking or fishing at the 12-acre Harlow Lake. It's a habitat for Largemouth Bass and Yellow Perch, as well as various species of waterfowl and aquatic life.
Things to know:
- Camping is not available for this event. Day entry only.
- Free Entry and open dawn to dusk
- Bring a chair or blanket for viewing
- Picnic tables are first come, first served
- No Food & Drink Available - carry in/carry out (Leave No Trace)
- Parking only in designated areas
- No firearms or horses
- Restrooms, port-a-johns available